Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dad's haircut

Usually Devin gives my dad a haircut, not me! But yesterday he told me that I needed to learn how for when Devin goes on his mission. We did learn how to do a men's haircut in young womens once, but what he wanted me to do was a little different. Devin was there "supervising" so I didn't cut my dad's ear off... (which I was very nervous about!) Plus, you know my dad, right after I started to cut, he screams! I freaked out and he just laughed. But I guess it's kind of cool that he trusts me enough to take that machine to his head!


The best part of it all was that we got to vacuum his head after! We just got a new vacuum, and it has a LOT of power! This is Devin showing me how.

6 comments:

Virginia said...

Good Job!

Tara said...

So my hair's next right?

Brianna said...

i don't know Tara...

Brianna said...

ha ha ha!! i love the vaccume part!!!
your bestest friend!! (officially) LOL!

Brianna said...

by the way i just used your account!! srry!

Tara said...

Adam just got his hair cut to!
Kate