Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trip to the zoo!

We went to the zoo as a family the other day (except Devin because he had to work) and we had a great time! I took lots and lots of pictures, so these are only a few of them.






ANIMALS!

This guy looks like he's about had it...





It was fun to watch the elephants stuff their mouth full of hay.


These bears were putting on quite a show...





This baby monkey kept us entertained for a long time with all of his tricks...



We all loved to look up through the tubes and see the gophers right by our face!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brianna, I loved the pictures! you did a great job. :) I love going to the zoo - have not been for a while I may just have to go.. I cold watch the gorilla's, tigers and elephants all day. thanx for the update I look forward to more :) and I just love your hair cut. Love you more Barbie.

Unknown said...

hey bri nice work its shows your dad up for sure

Tara said...

Next time you go you have to take me with you!
Kate