Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Parade!

Our ward had a really cute float in the parades on Friday and Saturday. The theme was "If I could I would go to the Beach!" and everyone dressed up like they would if they were going to the beach. Here are some pictures...
Jennifer and her friends having a great time! The young women were in charge of the banner, so Sydney and I got to hold it along with another girl in our ward. Our ward had a great show up of primary kids to walk with the float!


Devin helped pull the float for the Singles Ward, and their theme was something like, "If I could I would kiss as many frogs as I can until I find my prince." All the girls were dressed up as Princesses, and all the boys pulling the float were wearing frog suits!

Devin is in the front on the left.

The frog prince!

1 comment:

Jenny C said...

Brianna! I love your blog! You are so cute!